Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Surprise Lunch :)

So after babysitting our friend's adorable little boy Saturday morning, I got a phone call from my brother Nate. He and his wife were in town from Wyoming and wanted to get together for lunch! It was a great visit and we were so glad that they got to see baby Brooke, since we won't be able to make it to my family reunion this year and we don't know when we'll ever be able to make a trip to Wyoming....Will is getting his new work schedule starting next Tuesday and I'm thrilled that I won't be going to bed alone any more!!

I've never been one to even remotely enjoy hiking before but lately I'm wanting to look up some easy hiking trails online and plan a day trip for Will and I to go exploring outdoors. I just want to find some things to do that will get us out of our daily routine for a while...I really wish I was more impulsive sometimes. Will and I were able to go to the Sandy, UT cemetery yesterday and find his great Grandma and Grandpa Hardcastle's grave. I love doing random little things like that and even though I haven't a clue where/how to start with geneology, it's very important to me to know where you come from and where your family roots are. Hopefully we'll be able to go on a day trip and find my grandparents' graves....

No comments:

Post a Comment