Thursday, August 25, 2011
Break Down
So for quite some time one of my worst fears for most stressful situations has been the idea of breaking down on the side of the road, specifically the freeway. Well this last Thursday I had the opportunity to experience just that.....and it sucked! I was driving Will's car out to West Valley to pick up Brooke from our cousin's house when suddenly I noticed I couldn't get the car to speed up. I had to pull over to the side of the road; all the car gauges were lit up and the car was smoking :( Apparently the car had been overheating and the temperature gauge had failed to tell me so. I'm just grateful that I didn't have Brooke in the car with me already, but I still had a good cry none the less! Luckily Will's cousin was able to pick up me and baby and give us a ride home. That whole night I was at a total loss over what we were going to do with just one car, I only had 2 more days left of my externship and had been planning on handing out resumes the next week in hopes to find a job ASAP.....now what was I to do?? Well we had our car towed and sold it for parts. But it just so happens that my brother in law has an extra car that they're going to let us use in the meantime. All in all, we are so blessed to have such an amazing family :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment