Saturday, August 20, 2011

So Close!!

So Monday is my last day of my externship!! Yay :) I can't believe I'm finally done with school, I have to say I'm very proud of myself for how hard I've worked the last 8 months and I'm hoping it pays off in a big way! I'm so excited to start working I can hardly stand it, now all I have to do is find a job....let's hope I get a good one soon. I had such an amazing experience at Rocky Mountain Associated Physicians, where I did my externship. The people that work there are awesome and I have learned so much from them! Going to Everest College has been one of the best experiences of my life (I've said it before and I'll continue saying it!) and I truly can't wait to see what comes next.

I think Brooke has her first cold :( Luckily she's not really fussy or anything but her nose is full and I'm constantly cleaning it our for her so she's not very happy with me lately. I hope it passes quickly! Will started his new schedule this last week, he now works from 2 to 10:30 instead of the graveyard shift, and we are loving it! I'm so happy to have him home at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment