Holy cow I can't believe I'm actually gonna try this blogging thing! The first time around didn't go so well, but hopefully this time I will be better....we'll see. Well a lot of things have changed for Will and I this year and many more changes are to come! We welcomed a beautiful baby girl, Brooke Lee Hardcastle, June 1st of this year and she has become the center of our world! She is now 2 months old and gets cuter every day. She's starting to smile at us and now likes hearing her own voice so she's becoming more 'talkative'. Will is a great Dad. He loves tickling her and doing just about anything he can to get a smile out of her. It's so cute to watch him with her! We are very blessed to have such an easy going baby. She's very calm and well mannered, definitely taking after her Dad! She doesn't fuss and she sleeps all through the night. From the time Brooke was born she has been interested in the world around her and is very content lying on her side watching everything that's going on. She is a finger sucker through and through. I'm constantly fighting to keep the binky in her mouth but usually she wins.
Will and I are moving at the end of this month since we have outgrown our one-bedroom apartment here in Midvale. I hate the process of moving but I always look forward to a change of scenary. I have 2 more weeks left at my externship and then I'll be graduated as a Medical Assistant!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed in hopes that I'll be able to find a job quickly. I'm very excited, I love what I do and I feel truly blessed that I've found a career. Will is now working at Convergys and is enjoying it. For now he works graveyards (yuck!) but hopefully he will get a new shift very soon! I guess that's all I can think of for my first post....
I am excited you are a blogger now!:-) My blog is http://adventuresofmrandmrsjones.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteYou should post some pictures of your sweet little baby!!