Friday, September 30, 2011
Quick Update!!
Oh wow it's been a while since my last post! We have been very busy throughout the last month. We went to our family reunion for Will's side of the family Labor Day weekend, it was for all the Hardcastles, and it was a blast. I love getting to know Will's family and just catching up. I can't wait to go again next year :) We finally got the chance to go to Idaho to visit my family this last weekend and it was a great trip. We visited with my mom, two of my brothers, and all their kids on Sunday then we stayed the night at my sister in law's house. We got to play with some of Will's nieces and nephews on Monday, then back to my mom's house for games, and lastly we went to dinner with one of my best friends that I grew up with and her husband. They are expecting their first baby in October and we couldn't be more excited for them!! It was a much needed weekend away because the Friday before we left I had 3 job interviews which left me brain dead! Then I had 2 more interviews the following Tuesday after our trip. I was so mentally drained I couldn't even think straight....but all my hard work has paid off, I am thrilled to report that I have an amazing new job :) Today was my first day of work, but I can already tell that I am going to LOVE it!! I feel so lucky! I can't believe it's been less than a year since I started my first day of class at Everest College and now I'm starting a whole new chapter in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment